Skin Shading in Unity
So today we had a quick play around with the PreIntergrated Skin Shader in Unity. Using one of our older head scans as a test subject.
The shader its self is very easy to setup, simply load in the demo scene replace the head with what ever model you intend to use and copy the material over, then its simply a case replacing the maps and tweaking the settings to suit your model. You can have a look at the settings we used here
You can also download a the compiled scene and have a look yourself.
And because we are feeling especially generous today you can also download the 3D scan and all the textures including the Pre-Intergrated Skin maps used here. The file includes ::
- Head Scan ZTL with all subdivision levels and Diffuse colour map
- Level 2 frozen OBJ with Normal and colour maps
- Level 3 frozen OBJ with Normal and Colour maps
- Decimated high res OBJ with colour map
- Pre-Integrated Skin Shader maps
Enjoy! and if you do anything cool with it please let us know.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 28th, 2013 at 4:38 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.